Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A little snack for Max

Venkat and I could not be classified as "pet people". We have no objections to pets and pet lovers, we just don't happen to be so inclined. You might even say, we're both a little afraid of dogs. The first time a neighbor dog leaped for Venkat, he jumped behind me! I'm big but I provide no protection from lunging canines.

Venkat says that Indians, typically can barely feed themselves, let alone animals so most are strays. I grew up with dogs as pets but I still feel a little unease that even the nicest dog has a dark side that craves my blood.

My nephew Nate has a new dog - Max. Max is really wiggly, STRONG and unpredictable. Saturday at our flea market at abode, Max decided to take a bite out of crime (so to speak). He made a strategic lunge for Venkat attempting to make a meatball sandwich of strategic anatomy. Luckily my beloved is a quick mover and was unwilling to become a doggie snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Are you dreaming of a BRIGHT Christmas? Abode is the place for you! Follow this blog and receive 10% off your entire purchase. 1720 S 900 E SLC, UT 84105 801-486-2633